This 9-day Nepal Wildlife Tour intertwines the best of Nepalese culture and natural landscapes. From UNESCO World Heritage sites to the wildlife of Nepal’s Terai plains – it’s the best of both worlds. This trip is perfect for travelers seeking a unique experience in the wildlands of Nepal.
You will enjoy various jungle activities like exploring the grassland, taking a river cruise on a traditional canoe, doing a jeep safari, bird watching, and visiting the indigenous Tharu village. In addition, this trip highlights the rich culture of the Nepalese people and takes you back in time through its architectural marvels.
- Explore the pristine, dense forests of the Terai lowlands in Bardia and Chitwan National Parks in search of exotic flora and fauna.
- Enjoy delicious and wholesome meals prepared from fresh local ingredients.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu and witness the rich history, heritage, culture, and tradition.
- Observe the endangered Sarus Crane, also known as Lord Buddha’s bird, and see various migratory birds in Lumbini.
- Stay at a jungle lodge, a tented camp that provides a complete wilderness experience.
- The high season is from October to May. Autumn is the best season to spot all the endangered animals and plants in the jungles of Nepal.; the climate is dry. the air is humid, and the visibility is clear. There is also a greater chance of spotting the elusive Bengal Tiger. Other animals like elephants, rhinoceros, and birds can be enjoyed to the fullest in the autumn season.
- Winter and Spring are also good for visiting the jungle. It is quieter and not as hot.
- The off-season (monsoon season) is from June-September. Throughout these months there’s constant rainfall. The forests will surely be greener because of the rain, but the animals will also be sheltering from the rain in their bills and dens. The humidity also decreases the visibility and kills the chance of spotting Bengal tigers and Bengal floricans. Thus, summer is not the ideal time to visit Nepal for wildlife tours.
There are no reviews yet.