This 8-day, action-packed Nepal Cultural Tour covers all of Nepal’s most iconic cultural sites as well as UNESCO World Heritage sites, medieval towns, remote countryside, and the mighty Himalayas.
Pokhara is Nepal’s adventure-centric cultural hub, providing access to cultural landmarks as well as local artisans. Bandipur is a charming city from which travelers can glean better insight into natural, cultural, historical, and religious diversity. On this trip, guests will see both these cities and more, ensuring that they get to know the “real” Nepal. Visit local communities and immerse yourself in their cultures and traditions.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan
- Wander along the narrow cobbled alleyways
- Get a deeper understanding of wood carving and explore the ancient lifestyle of the locals in Bungamati – a village that seems to remain unchanged
- Explore Pokhara, the beautiful lake city, and be rewarded with magnificent views of the Himalayas
- Discover the natural beauty and traditional customs of ethnic Newar communities
- Discover the traditional process of pottery making
- Visit the Tibetan Refugee Center and learn about the daily life of these refugees
- Explore local mountain towns and observe traditional ways of life
- The high season is from October to May. During this season of paddy harvest, nature ripens in yellow. The sky is clear blue and visitors can enjoy panoramic mountain views during this time. During these months, there are several traditional festivals and events happening that visitors can witness and have a chance to celebrate with locals. If travelers are planning to visit Nepal from October to November, they can observe the biggest Hindu festivals, Dashain and Tihar.
- The off-season (monsoon season) is June to September.
There are no reviews yet.