Starting from Göcek, we hike and sail the idyllic shores of ancient Lycia. We slowly cruise along the coast, landing to walk through scented hills and visit classical coastal sites, explore islands, kayak, and snorkel over the sunken ancient ruins, meet nomads, and enjoy the atmospheric nights of charming towns.
- Sailing the Turquoise Coast on a gulet.
- Hiking the Lycian Way.
- Snorkeling over sub-merged ancient ruins.
- Swimming in Cleopatra’s sunken Roman Bath.
- Meeting nomads.
- Dining with the locals.
- Eating freshly cooked meals on board
- Sleeping under the stars.
This trip runs best from May through October, but November is the new October. If you don’t like the high temperatures, July & August are a bit warmer than other months.
There are no reviews yet.