Get to know the beautiful city of Barcelona on this sustainable trip, and explore what its surrounding areas have to offer. Culture, gastronomy, and adventurous experiences await!
This trip allows you to visit one of the most popular cities in Spain, Barcelona, and also gives you the chance to explore its surroundings. Barcelona offers a perfect combination of history, culture, food, and fun, making it a popular destination for travelers from around the world. But, Barcelona is also much more than just a great city: it lies within a beautiful region offering rural landscapes, vineyards, and mountains.
- Urban Art workshop in El Raval
- Horse training experience
- Hot air balloon flight
- Visit and wine tasting in the Bages County area
- Kayak and cycling in the Ebro Delta Natural Park
- Sunset sailing experience in Barcelona
Barcelona is a popular destination for several reasons. Here are some of the main ones:
- Gaudi’s architecture: Barcelona is famous for its stunning architecture, especially the work of the modernist architect Antoni Gaudi. His creations, such as the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and Casa Batllo, are some of the most popular attractions in the city. You will see some of Guadi’s impressive buildings on this trip.
- Culture and history: Barcelona has a rich cultural and historical heritage, with museums, galleries, and monuments showcasing its past. This trip includes traditional experiences that will help you get to know Spain’s culture on a meaningful level.
- Food and drink: Barcelona and Spain in general is a foodie’s paradise, with an abundance of local produce, fresh seafood, and delicious tapas. Its wine and cava are also famous, and the city is home to many excellent bars, cafes, and restaurants. Wine tasting in the Bages County area will be a special experience!
To make this city trip to Barcelona more sustainable, this itinerary includes excursions into the surrounding areas (comarcas) north of Barcelona as well, such as el Moianès and Bages. On these visits, you will admire green rural spaces, vineyards, and the beautiful Montserrat mountain range. A hot air balloon ride, an art workshop, and a horse riding experience will provide unhindered enjoyment of Barcelona and its surroundings.
The trip will end in the Ebro Delta Natural Park, where you will discover its varieties of landscapes, as well as its flora and fauna. It will be a beautiful journey that will introduce you to the local life outside the big city.
[11 days] Highlights of Spain
[10 days] Family trip to Spain
Spring (March to June) and fall (September to November) offer mild temperatures, fewer crowds, and lower prices. This is also a great time for outdoor activities such as hiking, visiting national parks, and enjoying festivals and events. If you like warm weather, the summer months (July and August) are ideal, with temperatures reaching up to 30°C in some parts of the country. However, these months can also be very crowded and expensive. To help curb overtourism, we recommend avoiding the peak summer months if your schedule allows it.
We don’t suggest the period from November to February for this trip. It will be chilly, and especially in the area near the Montserrat Mounting range it can be very cold, foggy, rainy, or snowy.
There are no reviews yet.