India’s Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur) is the perfect way to become acquainted with “Incredible India”, especially if you’re a first-time visitor. How you experience it makes all the difference – our immersive cultural tour authentically introduces you to the magic of the country.
If you are on a short tour of India, this experience will give you a tour of the highlights and take you behind the scenes for immersive experiences. The craft experiences include visiting marble masons, brass artisans, bangle makers, block printers, and more. Spend a day experiencing the village, life of women, and education system in the rural state of Rajasthan.
On this private tour of the Golden Triangle, you will experience not only the main monuments but also those hidden secrets about the three cities that tell the entire story behind their history and current society. For example, it is incomplete to see the Taj Mahal itself unless you do a storytelling tour of old Agra and visit the busy streets just the way locals do. You can choose from a range of activities within the ethos of sustainability and customize your tour of the Golden Triangle.
- Live in beautiful homestays with families in Delhi and Agra, and a restored palace in Jaipur.
- Storytelling tours of the local craftsmen and hands-on activities.
- Optional village life experience and optional visit to an animal rescue and conservation center.
- Participate in Indian festivals with the families (seasonal activity). Diwali is in November, Holi is in March; exact dates vary slightly every year as they are decided according to the Hindu calendar.
- Tours of the main monuments and the highlights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
This tour can also be combined with an extended tour of Rajasthan or a tour of Uttarakhand in the Himalayan foothills.
Seasonal Notes: We offer this tour during the best season for it – anytime between September 1st and April 15th each year. Guests choose their desired start date. This is a private tour: you will only be traveling with those you book the trip with.