Calling all adventurous ladies! Make the most out of your time in Tanzania by combining an epic climb of Mount Kilimanjaro with a classic safari. The best part? Your trip is 100% carbon offset.
- Summit Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa, with like-minded, active women
- See sweeping panoramic views of mountains, glaciers, plateaus, and more
- Eat freshly prepared, healthy food along the trail
- Have free time to explore the town of Moshi
- Visit the famous Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- See the Big 5 safari animals (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and buffalo)
On this trip, you’ll do the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro first and then relax afterward with a leisurely safari in the Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The climbing portion of the trip will last 7 days and take you through the Kilimanjaro National Park and to the summit via the Machame Route. The Machame Route, also known as the “Whiskey” Route, is one of the most popular paths up Mount Kilimanjaro.
After you descend the mountain, you’ll spend a day in Moshi where you’ll visit some community projects our company supports. We’re very involved in profit sharing and spreading out tourism revenue across the Moshi community, and we love to show our travelers this first-hand.
The following day, we’ll leave for our 4-day safari. We respect the animals on our game drives by not feeding them and informing our guests about the consequences of feeding the wildlife. We never lead hunting safaris; and we never participate in off-roading, which can kill some species. The Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater are fantastic for viewing big game animals. The crater in particular is well-known for being the biggest undisturbed volcanic crater in the world and attracts many popular animals.
In addition to employing local guides and adhering to high standards of safety and reliability, we specialize in small-group, women-only trips. Experiencing Tanzania this way is a special experience and we can’t wait for you to join us! (Please note: We do have female porters and guides, but not enough are working in this industry to guarantee an all-female Mountain Crew. Therefore, it’s very possible your Mountain Crew will either be mixed or be comprised of men.)
Seasonal Notes: The best time for this Kilimanjaro climb is June through October, and December to March. June through October will have less rain than December to March. Temperatures are relatively consistent year-round (around 75-80°F / 24-27°C), being on the warmer end from December to March.
- [13 days] Mount Kilimanjaro Climb & Safari – Climb + Safari
- [9 days] Ethical Kilimanjaro Climb (Machame Route) – Climb Only
- [6 days] Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari – Safari Only
There are no reviews yet.