On this 11-day sustainable tour, you will visit all the must-see highlights of vibrant Spain. You will land in the great city of Madrid and end your Spanish adventure in the heart of trendy Barcelona. Learn about Spain’s culture, gastronomy, and history with your local hosts who will show you the best of this destination.
Dive into Spain’s culture with a cooking class, guided city tours, and learning about wine and oil production. Cycle, enjoy a tour of the river Tajo, and soak in the views from the Monastery of Monserrat to immerse yourself in nature.
- Tapas night in a traditional taberna
- Cooking class with a local chef
- Stroll through Segovian monuments
- Nature-based tour of the river Tajo
- Guided tour of a World Heritage Site
- Bike tour of Seville
- Oil tasting and learning about the production process
- Guided city tour in Barcelona
- Superb Mediterranean lunch by the beach
- Monastery of Montserrat
Visit the most emblematic destinations of Spain like a local! Having local people in all the activities will foster an immersive experience throughout this eclectic country. It will also ensure real, meaningful learning about some of the most important traditions and cities. This sustainable tour combines must-see highlights of Spain like Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona with wonderful off-the-beaten-track locations and activities to bring to life authentic and unique experiences. This perfect combination of history, culture, food, and fun, makes Spain a popular destination for travelers from around the world.
Not to miss while in Spain:
- Beautiful beaches: Spain boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe, with crystal-clear waters, golden sands, and a warm Mediterranean climate. On this trip, you’ll enjoy a wonderful lunch by the beach!
- Rich culture and history: Spain has a rich cultural and historical heritage, with many monuments, museums, and galleries showcasing its past. On this experience, you’ll get guided tours of Barcelona and a World Heritage Site.
- Delicious food and wine: Spain is famous for its gastronomy, with a wide range of delicious dishes, such as paella, tapas, and seafood. The country is also home to some of the world’s best wines, including Rioja, Priorat, and Ribera del Duero. During this trip, you’ll eat tapas in a traditional taberna, take a cooking class, and learn about olive oil making, all of which will help bring the gastronomy of Spain to life!
- Vibrant cities: Spain has several vibrant cities that you will see on this trip, including Madrid, Barcelona, and Seville. These classic and well-loved cities offer a mix of history, culture, and modernity.
[8 days] Barcelona & its Surroundings
[10 days] Family trip to Spain
Spring (March to June) and fall (September to November) offer mild temperatures, fewer crowds, and lower prices. This is also a great time for outdoor activities such as hiking, visiting national parks, and enjoying festivals and events. If you like warm weather, the summer months (July and August) are ideal, with temperatures reaching up to 30°C in some parts of the country. However, these months can also be very crowded and expensive. To help curb overtourism, we recommend avoiding the peak summer months if your schedule allows it. December is also a nice time to visit but it is colder in Madrid, Segovia, and Toledo and you may need to wear additional layers during the outdoor activities.
Low season: November – April
High season: April – October
There are no reviews yet.