This Annapurna Panorama Trek is a perfect combination of adventure with villages, almighty mountains, and relaxation.
This trip is a way of discovering Nepal in style while staying in the mountain lodges of the Annapurna region. The trails between lodges lead you through picturesque, typical villages with remarkable views of Annapurna and will introduce you to the amazing local residents and their friendliness.
The Annapurna Panorama Trek is a relatively gentle walk through the low-lying Annapurna foothills. These middle hills provide spectacular alpine views as you explore this scenic Himalayan region.
- Rhododendron forest walk during the spring
- Experience the culture of traditional life in Nepali villages
- Share the route with shepherds and donkey trains
- Enjoy the magnificent snowcapped Annapurna and fishtail mountain views
- Explore the city of lakes, Pokhara
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu and witness rich history, heritage, culture, and tradition
- Get a glimpse of Gurung culture, the largest ethnic group in Nepal’s Himalayas
- The high season is from mid-September to April. During the high season, the weather is perfect and filled with sunshine and clear weather. Trekkers will have the opportunity to walk through beautiful forests of colorful rhododendron trees if they book this trip in the spring (March-April).
- The low season is May to mid-June. Low season is the hottest season of Nepal, but the days are hot and dry. This makes for more comfortable trekking than during the off-season when days are hot and humid.
- The off-season (monsoon season) is mid-June to mid-September. During the off-season, there is constant rainfall and a higher chance of leeches in the jungle. The mountain views Himalayan views may not be clear and trekking trails are slippery.
There are no reviews yet.