The Works kit from Keepsie Kits includes the following products to help you be a sustainable, zero-waste traveler. Read more about Keepsie Kits as a company below.
1. Keepsie Sustainable Travel Towel
The ultimate sustainable travel towel is here! Each Keepsie Towel diverts 28 plastic bottles from landfills and the ocean. This quick dry, sand-free, durable towel packs down to the size of a water bottle and so you can easily travel with it in your carry-on.
- Made out of recycled plastics, diverting 28 plastic bottles from landfills and oceans
- Dries 4x faster than cotton
- Lightweight and weights the same as an empty stainless steel water bottle
- Stylish, double sided design
2. Explore20 Backpack
The Explore20 is an ultra lightweight packable backpack that is perfect to take on all your adventures. With a 20L capacity, the Explore20 holds your daily essentials, whether you are scaling a mountain or picking up groceries. When not in use, it packs down to the size of your hand to patiently await the next adventure.
- Ultra-light backpack that is half the weight of an iPhone
- Folds down to the size of your hand
- Water resistant
- 20L capacity
3. Bamboo Toothbrush
This toothbrush makes sustainable substitutions easy! Made of bamboo, not plastic, this chic alternative removes harmful plastics from our environment.
- Zero waste bamboo toothbrush with soft, white bristles
- Decomposes in as little as 4 months, compared to 400 years it takes for plastic toothbrushes
- If you used a bamboo toothbrush over your entire life, you could divert up to 300 toothbrushes from landfills, or saving a total of 119,900 years
4. 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets
Standard toothpaste tubes cannot be recycled and take over 500 years to break down. Toothpaste tablets are a sustainable alternative. The tablets are in plastic-free container and are perfect for traveling, everyday use, and camping.
- Zero waste packaging
- All natural ingredients
- Nut, soy & gluten free
- Made in Canada
- Making the switch to zero waste toothpaste would help avoid up to 900 plastic toothpaste tubes from landfills per person – that is a total of 450,000 years per person!
5. Reusable Food Storage Bags
Each kit comes with two reusable food storage bags, one that is 26x20cm and another that is 20x26cm. These versatile reusable storage bags are 100% FDA certified, biodegradable, and recyclable. It is perfect for storing your snacks on-the-go, holding your toiletries while you travel, or keeping your food fresh in the fridge or freezer. Just wash, dry, and reuse.
- 100% FDA certified
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Easy to clean
- One reusable bag can save up to 500 plastic bags
6. Soft Reusable Travel Bottles
These soft and stylish travel bottles are perfect to carry your liquids and creams on-the-go. Goodbye to hotel shampoo bottles and hello to a more sustainable future.
- Soft and flexible body, with stylish design
- You can easily refill and clean the bottle thanks to its wide-mouth design and soft material
- Reduce your plastic footprint by avoiding hotel shampoo bottles and other single use toiletry bottles while on the go
- Body of bottle is dishwasher-friendly
7. Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set
Say goodbye to plastic when on-the-go! This amazing reusable bamboo cutlery set is stylish and lightweight. Keep it in your backpack, car, or other convenient location, so you never have to use the plastic alternative again.
- Small bamboo cutlery set to easily carry on-the-go
- Includes a bamboo fork, knife, spoon, two stainless steel straws and cleaning tool
- By purchasing the cutlery set, you will avoid up to 200 plastic utensils and 300 plastic straws
8. Laundry Detergent Sheets
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you toss in the washing machine or hand wash. Perfect way for no mess, sustainable traveling!
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold Water
- Works in all washing machines or hand washing
- If everyone switched to Eco-Strips, one billion plastic jugs would be eliminated, saving 700 million from going to landfills
- By removing the transportation of unnecessary water in transitional detergents, this saves truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
About Keepsie Kits:
- All our products are created to reduce your environmental impact from traveling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials.
- 5% of profits are donated to an environmental cause: Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
- All carbon emissions from shipping are offset. We don’t do rush shipping, and we only ship to the US and Canada.
- Package-free where possible, and when needed, ensure packaging is eco-friendly.