This ethical safari in Tanzania will take you through the Serengeti National park as well as the Ngorongoro Crater area. Plus, your safari trip will be carbon offset!
Tanzania is one of Africa’s top safari destinations. The wildlife viewing is out of this world and big cats are especially easy to see. All members of the Big Five (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and buffalo) can be found in various Tanzanian parks and reserves. All five are also present in the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park. The Ngorongoro Crater is a UNESCO World Heritage site in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is well-known for being the most enormous undisturbed volcanic crater in the world. It is also known for attracting many popular big game animals, which makes it great for safaris.
We respect the animals on our game drives by not feeding them and informing our guests about the consequences of feeding the wildlife. We never lead hunting safaris or participate in off-roading, which can kill some species.
Almost 40% of Tanzania is protected and set aside for conservation, which means that it’s easy to go on a Tanzanian safari for extended periods of time and drive from park to park while rarely leaving the bush. Our ethical safari in Tanzania also allows you to spend 2 nights in the Serengeti, 1 day and night exploring Ngorongoro and visiting the crater, and 2 nights in Arusha.
Safari Alternatives: Contact us for any of the below options.
- Safaris can range from 2-6 days. Depending on the safari length, you may visit Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater, Manyara National Park, or Tarangire National Park.
- Safaris are mid-range, with tented lodge safaris available.
- Special safaris include the wildebeest migration safaris (available Dec-Mar), hot air balloon safari option in Serengeti, and family-friendly safaris.
- Customizable package pricing is available if you combine climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with a safari.
Seasonal Notes: The best time for this safari trip is June through October, and December to March. June through October will have less rain than December to March. Temperatures are relatively consistent year-round (around 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit), being on the warmer end from December to March.
- [13 days] Mount Kilimanjaro Climb & Safari – Climb + Safari
- [9 days] Ethical Kilimanjaro Climb (Machame Route) – Climb Only
- [11-15 days] Women-only Kilimanjaro Climb (& Safari) – Special for International Women’s Day each year!
There are no reviews yet.