Standard toothpaste tubes cannot be recycled and take over 500 years to break down. Toothpaste tablets are a sustainable alternative. The tablets are in a plastic-free container and are perfect for traveling, everyday use, and camping. These are the best-tasting, zero-waste alternative to traditional toothpaste.
- Zero-waste packaging
- All natural ingredients
- Nut, soy & gluten free
- Made in Canada
- Making the switch to zero waste toothpaste would help avoid up to 900 plastic toothpaste tubes from landfills per person – that is a total of 450,000 years per person!
- Available in a 1-month supply (65 tablets) or a 14-day (28 tablets) supply
We have sourced our tablets from Change Toothpaste, who consulted a dentist on the ingredient list and formulated over 100 recipes to find the perfect combination of texture, flavor, and efficacy. The tablets taste and work just like traditional paste, without the waste.
Each year, we add more than 900 million toothpaste tubes around the world to landfills and oceans. Standard tubes cannot be recycled and are made up of 11 layers of plastics, polymers, and resins, which take over 500 years to break down. This means that every toothpaste tube ever created is still in a landfill. Switching to toothpaste tablets is a small change with a big environmental benefit.
About Keepsie Kits:
- All our products are created to reduce your environmental impact from traveling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials.
- 5% of profits are donated to an environmental cause: Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
- All carbon emissions from shipping are offset. We don’t do rush shipping, and we only ship to the US and Canada.
- Package-free where possible, and when needed, ensure packaging is eco-friendly.