- We all do it – that last-minute check-in your pockets and bag just before you leave home, for your keys, phone, cards, earphones, face mask, and hand sanitizer! Panic no more and keep them safe inside our Essentials Pouch.
- After asking you, our customers, how you carry your daily essentials; some cram valuables in pockets, others scramble at the bottom of their bags to find their makeup, cosmetics, and electronics, whilst a few of you forget entirely where you put things. We typically carry upwards of £500 worth of tech and over £150 of makeup and cosmetics on the move. Those valuables need a safe home!
- Designed in Shoreditch, London – prioritizing style, functionality, and environmental sustainability. Constructed from hard-wearing materials ensuring that our Eco Essentials Pouch is up to the challenge of travel and that daily wear and tear.
- In four signature matte colors, our Essentials Pouch will complement your look on the desk in your co-working space, the gym changing room or in your local coffee shop.
- When the time comes to replace your Eco Essentials Pouch, post it back to us free of charge and we’ll commit to recycling the materials. Read more
The Story Behind ‘Havelock Blue’
Our most popular color, the Havelock Blue wash bag is named after a small island that forms part of the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal, India. In December 2018 Havelock Island was renamed Swaraj Deep and if you’re in need of a digital detox add this paradise to your bucket list.
You might not have wifi or phone reception on this trip, but you’ll be surrounded by incredible blue waters and some of the best reef for snorkeling and diving in the whole of Asia.
- Finish: Blue Smooth matte
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 12 x 20 x 3cm
- Weight: 165g
- Outer shell: Polyurethane (PU leather)
- Inner lining: 100% recycled polyester (rPET)