Ancient tradition and unbeatable hospitality in a beautiful part of the world still unfamiliar even to the experienced traveler.
Situated at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, these two countries make for a rich and thrilling adventure. From the kindness of its people to excellent food and wine, from dramatic landscapes and UNESCO heritage sites to time-tested cultures and fascinating history, it won’t be long before Georgia and Armenia are on the bigger travel radar.
This tour takes you to a long list of stunning, intriguing sights, while also spending time with the local people that live in the intriguing cities, towns, and villages that we’ll visit. Each day is filled with eye-opening experiences that ensure you see and do so much more than a standard tour. With your wonderful tour leader at the helm, you’ll get to go off-the-beaten-path, dine at places that only locals know about, visit awesome destinations that most travelers miss and interact with the wonderful people we know, all of whom will immediately treat you as friends.
If you want to go beyond the main trail for a deeper understanding of these destinations and to have such a fun time doing so… let’s go to Georgia and Armenia!
- Taste incredible homemade food and award-winning local wines
- Enjoy visits to the homes and communities of our local friends
- Find yourself surrounded by spectacular nature in all directions
- Embark on tours of fascinating Yerevan and Tbilisi, two of the most welcoming cities anywhere
- Visit incredible UNESCO heritage sites that have stood the test of time
- Explore vibrant markets selling traditional crafts and products
- Partake in endless local activities and the most rewarding cultural experiences